The Hospitality Management Diploma program is offered in collaboration with the ‘American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute”. Widely recognized as the preeminent leader in hospitality certification, the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI) certifies hospitality professionals in all facets of the hospitality, hotel and tourism industry.
The 12 course program + Coop is provided via classroom, computer assisted learning, tutoring and applicable activities (ie guest speakers, field trips). The curriculum and training methodology ensures graduates acquire the knowledge, skills and fundamental experience needed work successfully in a range of hospitality/ tourism careers.
Upon completing all the requirements for graduation students will receive two Diplomas:
- Hospitality Management Diploma from the College.
- Hospitality Management Diploma from the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- Certificate of Specialization for Rooms Division from the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
1) All applicants should be high school graduates or 18 years or older at the start of the applicant’s program or course.
(2) Applicants must demonstrate an acceptable level of English language skills. The minimum level of English is IELTS 5 for the program, or equvalancy.
See college policies for related information.
|100||The Lodging and Food Service Industry||80|
|250||Supervision in the Hospitality Industry||80|
|478||Convention Management and Service||80|
|304||Leadership and Management in the Hospitality Industry Management|
|333||Managing Front Office Operations||80|
|338||Managing Housekeepingg Operations|
|357||Managing Hospitality Human Resources||80|
|472||Hospitality Sales and Marketing||80|
|387||Security and Loss Prevention Management||80|
|349||Managing Service in Food and Beverage Operations||80|
|261||Hotel and Restaurant Accounting||80|
Tuition and Duration
|NOC Code||6313 - Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors|
|CIP Code||52.0903 - Hospitality administration/management, general|
Weeks Full-Time: 48
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Tuition & Fees||Domestic Students||International Students|
|Tuition: $13,990||Tuition: $18,990|
|Application Fee: $250||Application Fee: $250|
|Administration Fee: $350||Administration Fee: $350|
|Assessment Fee: $250||Assessment Fee: $250|
|Course Materials: $1,000||Course Materials: $1,000|